Company Registration in Spain
Can a company in Spain create a foreign person?
The possibility of creating a company in Spain being an immigrant EXISTS. If the intention of the enterprise is, besides being constituted and owning the business, working on it, then it will be required to have a residence and work permit on its own.
In the case of being part of a business project, as a capitalist partner, as long as the work is done through a personal contract it becomes a type of authorizations.
Are we doing well so far? We continue
Requirements for the Register Company in Spain as a non-EU immigrant
- Not be a citizen of a State of the European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- NO criminal record in Spain in any of the times recognized by the Spanish code, as well as in the rest of the countries in which the interested party has resided.
- NOT be in an irregular situation in the country. Therefore, DO NOT have the prohibited entry, DO NOT appear as rejected in Spain or any of the territories with which agreements exist in this area, as well as being out of the commitment period of no return to Spain after voluntarily returning to the country of origin .
- Have a professional QUALIFICATION required or accredited experience for the exercise of your specific activity, as well as, if necessary, professional membership.
- Also to Register Company in Spain. It is necessary to be able to justify the CAPACITY to cover the investment planned for the start-up of the project work, as well as the possibility of generating new jobs in Spain.
- Accreditation of having the economic CAPACITY for the maintenance in addition to the expenses deducted from the development of their professional activity.
- FULFILL the current regulations regarding the opening and start-up requirements of the business.
Requirements to create a company in Spain if you are a European citizen
Fortunately for you, if it is your case, the current agreements between the member countries of the European Union and the territories included in the European Economic Area, state that:
- Any EU citizen has the right to: create their own company (even as a sole proprietor) in any EU country (or Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein).
- Create a branch or subsidiary of an existing company that has its registered office in the EU and is already registered in an EU country.
Basic procedures to Register Company in Spain while abroad
Once we are clear that we meet the requirements mentioned in the previous section, the immigrant who intends to undertake and Register Company in Spain will have to submit the following documentation, attaching the original copy of each procedure translated into Spanish or co-official language of the territory, in the Office Spanish consulate corresponding to your country of residence.
- Printed in duplicate of the application EX-07, correctly completed and signed.
- Full copy of the valid passport or travel title with a minimum validity of four months.
- In the case of creating a company whose activity has a commercial retail nature, in a permanent location with a floor space equal to or less than 300 square meters, you must present the declaration of responsibility or prior communication, as well as the proof of payment of the corresponding tax.
- In the rest of the activities not included in the previous section, it will be necessary to prove the list of authorizations and / or licenses required for the start-up of the activity, indicating the status of the procedures for its achievement, including, if applicable. , certification of application to organisms.
- Proof of job training and professional qualification legally required for the exercise of the profession.
- Demonstrate own investment capacity to face the project or the economic endorsement by a financial institution or similar.
- Business plan that reflects the nature of the company, characteristics, sources of financing, capacity to generate employment, projection of the activity and, ultimately, viability of the project.
- Payment of the residence and work rates: from the moment of validation of the application process, to be paid within a period of 10 working days:
Model 790 code 052, epigraph 2.1 for the initial authorization of temporary residence. It has a cost around 10’50 euros.
- Model 790 Code 062, filling in section 1.5 in reference to «self-employment authorizations»: 195.88 euros.
- Accreditation that proves the nullity of criminal records in the countries of residence of the last five years, issued by institutional organizations of said territories.
- Medical certificate.
- Proof of having paid the 60 euros of the visa fee.
How to apply for a residence visa to start a business in Spain
Non-EU immigrants who claim Register Company in Spain and undertake in the country may be granted a visa that allows them to remain in Spain for a maximum period of one year, provided that the reason for this stay is to manage the procedures prior to creating a company. and develop an entrepreneurial activity.
It will be understood as an entrepreneurial activity that is of an innovative nature with special interest for Spain and for that purpose have a favorable report from the Commercial Office where the investor submits the visa application.
From this moment you will be a freelance Spaniard, with your tax obligations, your autonomous fee and everything.
More information: www.setupcompanyinspain.com